Updated January 2019
- Submitting Work Orders. Forms (Document Services Request Form, Design Services Request Form, Technical Services Request Form and Kreative Products Order Form) are provided to submit the details of Client projects and orders, which Client must complete and return in order to obtain a price quote and before the work can begin. Any submitted audio or pictures must be of excellent quality (300 dpi) and free of profane and offensive content. We only accept excellent-quality digital audio files with 3 speakers or less and minimal accents (if any).
- Payments. A 50% down payment is due up front, and the remaining balance is due when final design proof(s) or document(s) are received and approved by you (except in the case of Design Packages, which require full payment up front, or where otherwise noted in our full terms). We accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments via PayPal online and company checks (upon approval) or cash (in special circumstances). Sorry, no personal checks.
- Turnaround. Standard turnaround time for document and design services is 5-7 business days (unless otherwise mentioned). Delivery time varies when printing is included. RUSH jobs, if accepted, will incur additional charges. Turnaround time for RUSH jobs is generally 1-3 business days.
- Revisions. You are allowed up to 3 revisions prior to final approval and/or printing (This includes fixing typos and grammatical changes; color changes; and resizing, rearranging and replacing images and text. Requesting multiple changes all at once counts as 1 revision. As a rule of thumb, anytime we are required to re-access files to make new changes counts as a single revision, so it is best to send all corrections and/or additions at once. For example: If you send a typo correction in the morning, followed by a color change that evening, followed by an image replacement the next day; you will have used up all 3 of your allowed revisions.) Additional revisions beyond this are charged by the hour ($40 base covers up to an hour, then $40 per hour thereafter).
- Final Approval. At the conclusion of service, you will receive a FINAL PDF digital proof (one design layout), which cannot be altered (without incurring additional charges) once approved by you. Submitting your final payment automatically indicates that your project is complete and approved by you. When full payment is made up front, you must indicate your approval of the finished project in writing via email once your design proof is received.
- File Storage. Your files are stored up to 90 days (3 months) after job completion in case you need to reorder or alter files.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this agreement by giving the other party written notice by email within 24 hours of submitting all necessary payments and materials required to do the job. (See Full Terms of Service for more detailed and pertinent information pertaining to refunds and termination.)
IMPORTANT: The summary of terms listed here are not inclusive of all terms of service, by which our clients are bound. Please view the complete terms of service in their entirety prior to using our services for the first time or prior to terms updates.